© Copyright Penson & Company, Inc. 2018
ATC is a tollway project development company. It has been awarded the original proponent status for the first water sensitive urban tollway project in the country designated as the North Luzon East Expressway (NLEE). NLEE is a new corridor from Commonwealth Ave. in Quezon City (Metro Manila) to San Jose del Monte, to Bigte, Norzagaray (Bulacan), Stage 1 USD200M;
Stage 2 USD270M; to Cabanatuan City (Nueva Ecija) and Stage 3 is the Dalton Pass Tunnel,. (see DPWH website). Current project includes hydroelectric production and bulk water collection. San Miguel Corp has acquired 24% of ATC with the option for another 27%. Notice of Award was issued in 2007. DPWH has endorsed the project to the NEDA in December 2017 and is awaiting second pass approval by the ICC.
Accredited to manufacture armaments for sale at wholesale to the Armed Forces of the Philippines, DRI is engaged in strategic defense studies, repowering of light armoured vehicles, patrol boats manufacture, repowering and ship repair, among others.
As the mamangement company, it is the owner, manager and operator of the following subsidiary units:
• DRI Mulmac Development Corp – a port pier and harbor engineering design, construction and equipment rental concern as one of the larger harbour engineering and offshore construction firm in the Philippines since 1948, the company has been engaged in the design, construction and rehabilitation of 40% of all jettys, piers, seaports in the Philippines.
• DRI-Marine Builders - the boat design, fabrication, construction, maintenance and drydocking outfit. Built 24 ferry boats for the Pasig River ferry project.
• DRI-Unitech – A leader in the military electronics and communication field, handles related technical requirements for its affiliates.
Drone used during the Marawi Siege
Penson Stallions Football Club, (2012) - One of original FCs in the United Football League (UFL), under the umbrella of the Philippine Football Federation & FIFA. It won the UFL cup in 2012 & 2013.
Stallion FC Manila has entered several football tournaments with the following results:
1. 2009 Kick Sand Beach Football Championships (Subic) – 1st Runner-up
2. 2009 Beach Football National Championships (Cebu) – 1st Runner-up
3. 2009 1st Goal Manila Football Festival (Navy Field) – 1st Runner-up
4. 2009 Aboitiz Cup (Cebu) – Champion
5. 2010 Kick Sand Beach Football Chamionships (Subic) – Champion
6. 2010 U.S.T. Football Festival – Champion
7. 2010 Barotac Nuevo Mayor’s Invitational Cup – Champion
8. 2010 Barotac Nuevo Challenge Cup – Champion
9. 2010 Laurel Cup (ASCOM Fields) – 2nd Runner-up
10. 2010 Philippine National Team Invitational Tournament (Tacloban, Leyte) – 1st Runner-up
11. 2010 United Football League Cup – Quarter-finalist
12. 2011 Iloilo Futsal Cup – Champion
13. 2011 1st Runner-up United Football League 2nd Division
14. 2011 Barotac Nuevo Challenge Cup – Champion
15. 2011 PFF-Smart Club Championship – 2nd Runner-up
16. 2011 United Football League CUP -- Quarterfinalist
17. 2011/12 UFL League- 4th Place
18. 2012 Iloilo International Goodwill Cup - Champion
RP Studios Inc. (2005). Independent film maker, producer of advertising material, documentaries, feature films.
Philco Aero Inc. (PAI) (2009) is the original proponent of the US$177 million DMIA International Terminal 2 Project, Clark Special Economic Zone, Philippines together with equity partners San Miguel Corporation and Korea Airports Corporation.